Sunday, December 29, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013 in Pictures

Nate had to work this year so we had a double dose of Thanksgiving this year.  And considering how Thanksgiving is my FAVORITE holiday it was absolutely fine with me. 

Wednesday we celebrated with the Taylor side (and a bunch of fun additions including a few coworkers/friends of Nathan's) and Thursday we celebrated with the Tanner/Taylor/McLean/Hobbs side.

So here's Thanksgiving take 1:



 And Thanksgiving take 2:


 Now that I think about it I do believe we actually had a third celebration with all of Nate's friends/coworkers from San Jose who have all moved out this way but I didn't get any pictures of that one so I'll you'll just have to believe me when I say it happened.  :)

1 comment:

linda said...

It is always more fun when you are with us!